Terms and conditions of sale
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education (ABN: 33 839 941) is an authorized provider of driving education services (DIA: DI004305).
Refund and Exchange policy
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education endeavours to provide quality products and services to their customers. Should a product and / or service not be of acceptable quality, match its description or is not fit for its purpose, under the Australian Consumer Law, CRUDE will refund or exchange for a more suitable product and/or service.
In line with Australian Consumer Law, CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education will not provide a refund due to change of mind on the purchase of a product and / or service.
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education understands that unforeseen circumstances may arise which require you to reschedule your lesson. CRUDE has outlined cancellation policies which are believed to be fair and reasonable to avoid the least amount of disruption to the services that are provided.
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education requires 24 hours notice to reschedule or cancel your scheduled lesson. If you do not meet the minimum requirements for reschedule / cancellation, you may be charged a fee.
Lessons / VicRoads Drive Test Hire
- You have 1 day advanced notice to book in your Lesson and 3 days for the VicRoads Drive Test.
- Automated Bookings are tentative until 48 hours prior.
- Practical Driving Lessons are Available to Learner, P1/P2 and Full / Overseas Licenced Drivers, and only within the locations available to your Driving Educator, e.g. Carlton, Victoria. Locations can be determined by clicking here or contacting CRUDE on +61430084689 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your location must be available to a Driving Educator otherwise your booking may be cancelled.
- The VicRoads Drive Test Hire service is available to Learner and Overseas Licenced Drivers ONLY. New students must book a standard driving lesson and have a practice test to assess their readiness before booking the actual VicRoads Drive Test.
- NDIS Students must request approval before booking lessons via the automated system and will require an Occupational Therapy Driving Assessment before starting lessons, which needs to be supplied by the individual.
- CRUDE may provide lessons on Sundays at a flat rate of $65 per lesson which runs for 60 minutes. This is subject to a Driving Educators availability and is not the standard business hours.
- Packaged lessons are discounted and must only be booked Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- Packaged lessons are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Promotions and FREE Introductory Lesson
- Monthly Promotion terms and conditions are subject to change and can be viewed at www.crudedriving.com.au/promotions
- The FREE 30 Minute Introductory Driving Lesson is only available to brand new Learner Drivers that have not previously booked a lesson with CRUDE. This Driving Lesson can only be booked Monday – Friday, 10am – 3pm.
- CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education requires participants to have their Victorian Learners Permit / Probationary or Full / Overseas Drivers Licence to attend lessons. If you have made a booking to attend without having your Permit or Licence, please contact us on 0430084689 or email@example.com
- It is important for you to be on-time for your lessons. When attending the lessons, if you believe you are going to be late, please be courteous and make contact with you educator to avoid cancellation.
- It is important that any distractions such as personal belongings need to be placed securely away as this could be a danger to you and your educator resulting in unlawful damage.