Terms and conditions of sale
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education (ABN: 33 839 941) is an authorized provider of driving education services (DIA: DI004305).
Refund and Exchange policy
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education endeavours to provide quality products and services to their customers. Should a product and / or service not be of acceptable quality, match its description or is not fit for its purpose, under the Australian Consumer Law, CRUDE will refund or exchange for a more suitable product and/or service.
In line with Australian Consumer Law, CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education will not provide a refund due to change of mind on the purchase of a product and / or service.
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education understands that unforeseen circumstances may arise which require you to reschedule your lesson. CRUDE has outlined cancellation policies which are believed to be fair and reasonable to avoid the least amount of disruption to the services that are provided.
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education requires 24 hours notice to reschedule or cancel your scheduled lesson. If you do not meet the minimum requirements for reschedule / cancellation, you may be charged a fee.
Lessons / VicRoads Drive Test Hire
- You have 3 days advanced notice to book in your Lesson / VicRoads Drive Test.
- Automated Bookings are tentative until 48 hours prior.
- Practical Driving Lessons are Available to Learner, P1/P2 and Full / Overseas Licenced Drivers, and only within close proximity to an Educator’s location, e.g. Carlton, Victoria. Close proximity can be determined by clicking here or contacting CRUDE on +61430084689 or email@example.com
- Your location must be within close proximity to a Driving Educator otherwise your booking may be cancelled.
- The VicRoads Drive Test Hire service is available to Learner and Overseas Licenced Drivers ONLY.
- Packaged lessons are discounted and must only be booked Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education requires participants to have their Victorian Learners Permit / Probationary or Full / Overseas Licence to attend lessons. If you have made a booking to attend without having your Permit or Licence, please contact us on 0430084689 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important for you to be on-time for your lessons. When attending the lessons, if you believe you are going to be late, please be courteous and make contact with you educator to avoid cancellation.
- It is important that any distractions such as personal belongings need to be placed securely away as this could be a danger to you and your educator resulting in unlawful damage.