All students must fill in the online COVID-19 questionnaire within 3 hours of having each driving lesson. Your driving educator will text you with the link within the 3-hour window prior to every lesson. Students will not be able to proceed with any lessons if they do not wear a mask, which can be supplied if a student is unable to supply their own.
Please visit https://www.crudedriving.com.au/covid19 for more information.
Terms and conditions of sale
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education (ABN: 33 839 941) is an authorized provider of driving education services (DIA: DI004305).
Refund and Exchange policy
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education endeavours to provide quality products and services to their customers. Should a product and/or service not be of acceptable quality, match its description or is not fit for its purpose, under the Australian Consumer Law, CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education will refund or exchange for a more suitable product and/or service.
In line with Australian Consumer Law, CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education will not provide a refund due to a change of mind on the purchase of a product and/or service.
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education understands that unforeseen circumstances may arise which require you to reschedule your lesson. Cancellation policies have been outlined that are believed to be fair and reasonable to avoid the least amount of disruption to the services that are provided.
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education requires 24 hours notice to reschedule or cancel your scheduled lesson. If you do not meet the minimum requirements for reschedule / cancellation, you may be charged a fee.
- All students have 1-day advanced notice to book in any driving lessons and 3 days for the VicRoads drive test hire within the terms of the drive test booking as seen further down.
- Practical driving lessons are available to learner, P1/P2, and full/overseas licenced drivers, and only within the locations available to your driving educator, e.g. Carlton, Victoria.
- All Sunday and public holidays have a flat rate of $70 per lesson which runs for 60 minutes ONLY. This is subject to availability.
- All driving lessons can only be paid via Direct Deposit. This is due to COVID-19.
- All students must fill out an online agreement form prior to the Vehicle Dynamics and Maintenance & Tyre Changing lessons. The link to this form will be sent prior to taking these lessons.
VicRoads Drive Test Hire
- The VicRoads Drive Test Hire service is available to learner and overseas licenced drivers ONLY.
- New students drive test must be at least 2 weeks in advanced to book in this service.
- 90 minutes is the maximum amount of time allowed for a warm-up lesson prior to the VicRoads drive test.
- The Drive Test Hire service is subject to the availability of a driving educator.
- The Drive Test Hire service with CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education can only be paid for via Direct Deposit. This is due to COVID-19.
- Packages are discounted and can only be booked Monday – Saturday, between 10 am & 4 pm.
- Packages are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Packages can only be paid for via Direct Deposit. This is due to COVID-19.
FREE / Discounted Lessons
- The FREE 30 Minute Introductory Driving Lesson is only available to new learner drivers that have not previously booked a lesson with CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education. This driving lesson can be booked Weekdays, between 10:30 am & 3:30 pm ONLY.
- The FREE 45 Minute Refresher Driving Lesson is available to ex-students ONLY and can be claimed once. This offer becomes available after passing your VicRoads drive test and achieving your solo driver’s licence.
- The 60 Minute Referral Discount Driving Lesson is ONLY available to students that are referred to CRUDE by an ex-student or known affiliate. This offer can be claimed once.
- The FREE 45 Minute Driver Mentor Refresher is a ONE-TIME offer, lasting for 45 minutes and is only available to driver mentors in Victoria, Australia. Bookings can only be made Wednesdays & Saturdays, between 10:30 am & 3:30 pm.
- CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education requires participants to have their Victorian learner permit / probationary or full/overseas drivers licence to attend practical driving lessons. If you have made a booking to attend without having your permit or licence, please make contact on 0430084689 or email@example.com
- It is important for you to be on-time for your lessons. When attending the lessons, if you believe you are going to be late, please be courteous and make contact with your educator to avoid cancellation.
- It is important that any distractions such as personal belongings need to be placed securely away as this could be a danger to you and your educator resulting in unlawful damage.
Click here to go to the education home page