Terms and conditions of sale
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education (ABN: 33 839 941) is an authorized provider of driving education services (DIA: DI004305).
Refund and Exchange policy
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education endeavours to provide quality products and services to their customers. Should a product and / or service not be of acceptable quality, match its description or is not fit for its purpose, under the Australian Consumer Law, CRUDE will refund or exchange for a more suitable product and/or service.
In line with Australian Consumer Law, CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education will not provide a refund due to change of mind on the purchase of a product and / or service.
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education understands that unforeseen circumstances may arise which require you to reschedule your lesson. CRUDE has outlined cancellation policies which are believed to be fair and reasonable to avoid the least amount of disruption to the services that are provided.
CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education requires 24 hours notice to reschedule or cancel your scheduled lesson. If you do not meet the minimum requirements for reschedule / cancellation, you may be charged a fee.
Lessons / VicRoads Drive Test Hire
- When making an AUTOMATED ONLINE BOOKING, you have 1 day advanced notice to book in your Lesson and 3 days for the VicRoads Drive Test.
- Practical Driving Lessons are Available to Learner, P1/P2 and Full / Overseas Licenced Drivers, and only within the locations available to your Driving Educator, e.g. Carlton, Victoria.
- If you have made an AUTOMATED ONLINE BOOKING and your location is not available then your lesson will be cancelled. To see locations please visit https://www.crudedriving.com.au/locations – contact us if your location is not available.
- The VicRoads Drive Test Hire service is available to Learner and Overseas Licenced Drivers ONLY. New students must book a standard driving lesson and have a practice test to assess their readiness before booking or completing the actual VicRoads Drive Test. Any AUTOMATED ONLINE BOOKINGS made for the Drive Test without having a practice test, will be cancelled. Drive Test hire is subject to the availability of a Driving Educator.
- CRUDE may provide lessons on Sundays at a flat rate of $65 per lesson which runs for 60 minutes. This is subject to a Driving Educators availability.
- Bulked lessons are discounted and must only be booked Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- Bulked lessons are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Bulked lessons can only be paid for in Cash or Direct Deposit.
FREE / Discounted Lessons
- The FREE 30 Minute Introductory Driving Lesson is only available to brand new Learner Drivers that have not previously booked a lesson with CRUDE. This Driving Lesson can only be booked Monday – Friday, 10am – 3pm.
- FREE 45 Minute Refresher Driving Lesson is available to ex-students ONLY and can only be claimed once.
- Referral 60 Minute Discount Driving Lesson is ONLY available to students that are referred to CRUDE by an ex-student. This offer can only be claimed once.
- The FREE 45 Minute Driver Mentor Refresher is a ONE TIME offer, lasting for 45 minutes and is only available to Driver Mentors in Victoria, Australia. Bookings can only be made Monday – Saturday, 10am – 3pm.
- CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education requires participants to have their Victorian Learners Permit / Probationary or Full / Overseas Drivers Licence to attend lessons. If you have made a booking to attend without having your Permit or Licence, please contact us on 0430084689 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important for you to be on-time for your lessons. When attending the lessons, if you believe you are going to be late, please be courteous and make contact with you educator to avoid cancellation.
- It is important that any distractions such as personal belongings need to be placed securely away as this could be a danger to you and your educator resulting in unlawful damage.